ROCK | FUNK | BLUES
Regular artists at House of Blues- Chicago, and other such venues as Hard Rock Cafe, The Blue Olives (based out of Madison, WI) have performed over 3200 shows nationally and currently play 120+ shows a year. Sassy horns, 4 lead vocalists (male & female), killer vocal harmonies, searing guitar and funky bass & rhythm sections are the cornerstones of this powerhouse band. Known as one of the fiercest jam bands around, with over 400 songs in repertoire and 4 albums released, this group easily goes from playing formal corporate events to large venue rock concert atmospheres!
- Opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eddie Money, Ronnie Montrose, Sophie B. Hawkins, Steve Winwood & more
- Have played Summerfest (Milwaukee) 5X
- Voted Madison's Favorite- 2011 Isthmus Reader Poll
- Finalist: 2013 Wisconsin Area Music Industry (WAMI) Best R&B/Soul Band
- Featured artist: 105.5FM- Madison's Studio M Show (2011)
- 3 time MAMAs (Madison Area Music Awards) winner: Best Vocal Ensemble & Cover Band, Best Jazz Ensemble
- Finalists: 8 MAMA Awards, 2012
- Todd Phipps, keyboardist of the year finalist, 2011- Sunset Island Music
They've shared venues & stages with BB King, Santana, Sting, Robin Trower, Ted Nugent, Los Lobos, James Taylor & more!
Robben Ford, BB King, Frank Zappa, Jeff Beck, John Mayer, Carlos Santana, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steely Dan, Jimmy Herring, Jazz is Dead, Miles Davis, Victor Wooten, Neville Brothers, Maceo Parker, Tower of Power
Dave- Guitar & Vocals
Johnny- Bass & Vocals
Joan- Saxophone & Vocals
Todd- Keys & Vocals